In recent years, as people pay more and more attention to air health, more and more people buy air purifiers to purify indoor air. So what other methods can be used to control indoor air besides air purifiers? Let's see. Let's learn more about "correct indoor air treatment methods and key points introduction".
With the development of society and the progress of the times, people are more and more aware of indoor air quality. They also pay more and more attention to personal health. They should not only eat well and sleep well, but also live well. Today, the environmental protection section of Tree Pie has arranged some notices for you to check and control the air quality of new houses.
1. Hazards of Indoor Air Pollution?
1. Decoration pollution can be released for 3 to 15 years. Our immune function, nerve center and liver will be damaged.
2. Serious diseases such as cancer, fetal malformation and infertility can be caused. Therefore, in the home of pregnant women, the immune system of the elderly and children is weak collectively. Particular attention should be paid to decoration pollution.
3. It has a serious impact on children's healthy growth, leading to leukemia and amnesia, and slow growth.
4. Respiratory diseases caused by bronchitis, pharyngitis, pneumonia and other important causes in the elderly can also induce diseases such as hypertension, cardiovascular and cerebral hemorrhage, which may endanger the life of the weak.
2. How to Check Indoor Air
Indoor air detection. Indoor air detection refers to the detection of formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, TVOC, radioactive radon and other five major pollutants in indoor decoration pollution in accordance with the Regulations on the Control of Indoor Environmental Pollution in Civil Building Engineering.
Total volatile organic compounds TVOC: benzene, toluene, p-xylene, m-xylene, o-xylene, styrene, ethylbenzene, butyl acetate, undecane, a total of 9 substances; the concentration of TVOC in CMA test report is the sum of the above nine substances.
III. Indoor Air Inspection Procedure
1. First of all, the professional technicians will determine the time of the inspection door and charge the inspection fee according to the damage of decoration pollution and the inspection process.
2. Professionals should carry special inspection machines for on-site inspection, take samples and refrigerate them.
3. Other accredited laboratories will use large laboratory equipment to analyze and test air samples collected by professionals.
4. Environmental experts will assess your indoor air condition and propose targeted management plans. In the inspection work, relevant laws and regulations, norms and norms should be strictly enforced, a sound quality assurance system should be established and a prudent quality assurance system should be implemented in the whole process.